Friday, September 2, 2011

Fager-Moore Vacation 2011 = Success!!

Well, we're back to being Illinoisans.  Florida was fun, but it's nice to be back home.  Vacationing with a baby isn't the most relaxing thing, but I'm quite sure I've been blessed with the most laid back, easy going, happy baby.

I was so nervous and anxious of how V would do on the 2 1/2 hour flight.  I only slept around 4 hours the night before.  (On a plus note, since I couldn't sleep, I watched the finale of The Rivals, and it was awesome!!)  But to my amazement, V was incredibly happy and well behaved on the flight!  I mean, I always knew I had a good, happy baby, but this vacation really opened my eyes to just HOW good of a baby she is!  She slept during half the flight and the other half, she stared and waved at the other passengers.  In fact, I think she only cried one time during the whole vacation!

Once we got to the condo, the Moore fam was already there.  The moment we walked in the door, we hit the ground running, chasing kids, feeding kids, trying to get the kids to sleep, shushing kids and drinking a few adult beverages to try to numb the chaos.  The Moore's have a 4 year old (almost 5) son, Davis,  a 3 year old daughter, Leila, and an 8 month old son, Wade (or Wadey, as D & L called him).  So, add in one more 6.5 month old girl, and we probably should've had a license for our Floridian daycare!

Violet just LOVED the big kids and especially being reunited with her boyfriend!  She loved watching them play and watching her boyfriend, Wadey, crawl all around the place.  V is on the verge of crawling and watching her boyfriend crawl and pull up on things just made her desire to crawl even stronger!  Leila was SO good with V!  She loved playing with her and told me she would teach V how to crawl.  So she got on the floor and started crawling in circles around V.  V loved it!

Watching Davis and Leila play with each other was the sweetest thing ever.  For the most part, they got along and didn't fight.  And they simply ADORE their baby brother.  They're so protective over him.  Watching them love on Wadey is true love in its purest form.  Watching all 3 Moore kids made me excited to someday make my family bigger!  But only if my kids are as well behaved, polite, funny and cute as the Moore kids!  Can you tell that I'm mad about these Moore kids??

We pretty much hung around the condo most of the time.  Every morning we would eat a big breakfast on the lanai, the kids swam in the pool almost everyday and we grilled out most evenings.  We drove around on the golf cart at night and we each picked our very own multi million dollar home that we would someday live in.  We had big plans of going to the beach one day, but then decided against it.  Maybe next year when the babies are a little bigger.  We went out to eat one night and then decided we weren't doing that again...  And the hubby's bought Kara and I a 90 minute massage at a spa one day.  We. Were. In. Heaven.  Although next year, Kara and I decided next year, we're doing an ALL DAY package at the spa...

Okay, no more talking...I'll just post some pics.
PS-thank you, Irene for sparing us and actually sending some cool breezes our way!

(These pictures aren't in any particular order.)

Davis, Violet and Leila

V loves kisses from her daddy...  

Happy vacationing baby!

How cute are they??

Ummmm....why are you trying to steal my camera time?  

Princess Leila 

Best friends and their offspring

Time to go to the pool!  YAY!!!

V couldn't take her eyes off of Leila

The beautiful Moore family

Our first vacation as a family of 3!

First time she saw Wadey...she pretty much couldn't keep her hands off of him!

Reunited and it feels so good!

Leila is acting like a puppy.  So cute!!

Best friends forever!

No love for V!

But she's still in love with him!

Fager-Moore Vacay 2011

Showing off her curls.




No comments:

Post a Comment