Monday, August 22, 2011

I Need Travel Advice...

This Thursday, baby daddy, V and I leaving for a much needed vacay.  We're meeting some great friends and their three kids down at my in law's condo.  Yes, that's right.  Our vacay consists of 4 kids under the age of 5.  To many people, this may not sound like a vacation, but I'm super excited.  Hey, at least we're not outnumbered, right???  V is excited to reunite with her boyfriend, Wade...

I was needing some advice on how to fly with a baby.  My friend, April, gave me some great tips and I plan on using them...and referring back to them throughout our trip!  But now I need some advice on how to travel with a baby...during a hurricane!  BOOOOOO!!!!  Damn you, Irene!


As if I'm not stressed out enough traveling with a baby for the first time...now I have to worry about evil Irene blowing us all away!  I know that hurricanes aren't something you take lightly...I'm just hoping and praying that she'll calm the (*expletive) down before we get there.  

I'm mentally packing right now, and so far, I've got 17 suitcases packed.  I'm thinking my husband will make me downsize...or he'll never let us go on a vacation again.  Maybe all I'll need to pack is a swimsuit, raincoat and rain boots...I hate you Irene!!!  

Now, I'm going to end this post with a story of V and her elephant, Ellie.  Enjoy!  :)  






No comments:

Post a Comment