Friday, July 1, 2011

5 Things I'm Obsessed With...

1.  Pictures from 4th of July 2009
With it being 4th of July weekend, I've been reminiscing about my summer in New York in 2009.  I was there for a couple of months doing an internship.  I had a wonderful time and would LOVE to go back someday...and even take V there!  I would love to take her to all the museums, Central Park and shopping!  It was actually after my NY summer that I realized I was ready to have kids.  And sure enough, we ended up getting pregnant the very next summer.

Rooftop at the Met.  

This was at the Statue of Liberty.  

Time for fireworks!  

I even got to watch the fireworks with my sissy!  



2.  Speaking of New York, I'm really happy about the legalization of gay marriage.  
I don't want to make this blog a political format, but it is something that I'm so happy about.  I have a lot of gay friends who deserve the same rights as every other human being.  I'm so proud of the concrete jungle and can't wait for the day that all 50 states recognize that love does not discriminate against race, gender, religion or sexuality.
Found these pins on Etsy.  Love them.  

This picture makes me fall even more in love with NYC...

3.  I'm totally obsessed with these shoes!!!  
How cute are these shoes from Zulily?  I almost ordered them for my little lady, but they didn't have her size.
Wouldn't V look so cute in these?

4.  Speaking of my little lady...
Who wouldn't be totally obsessed with this smile?!  She truly is the happiest little lady!


Already posin' with her hip out!  

5.  Totally in love with this dress...   
But not in love with the price...don't worry, Brad, just eye shopping...

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July!  Even though Violet is too young to watch the fireworks, holidays are just so much more exciting and happy with her around.  We plan on swimming at Darin and Nicki's, grilling out, visiting with friends and family, and just be a little bit lazy!  I hope you all get to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment