Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Never Imagined...

...that a person so small could have so much power over me.
...that I would gain 40 pounds while being pregnant.
...that 32 of that 40 would literally just fall off.
...that I would hate having bigger boobs.
...that my complexion would be worse than when I was going through puberty!  
...that a toothless grin would be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
...that I could miss my family so much.
...that one little person could make so much dirty laundry.
...that I would value my friends' opinions and advice so much.
...that I would fall in love with my husband all over again.
...that a person so small could have such loud, long and smelly farts.
...that I would want to be a stay at home mom.
...that having a newborn baby would be so easy!  (That's right, I said easy...I'm sure I just jinxed myself!)
...that the sound of cooing and gurgles would be music to my ears.
...that I could eat so fast when there is a screaming baby.
...that I would care more about my baby's wardrobe than my own!!
...that my 3 bedroom home could feel so small after having a baby.
...that I could shower in lightening speed.  
...that my baby would have better swimwear than me.
...that working out could be so hard.
...that I could love someone so much.  

Speaking of imagining, I just wanted to share Violet's birth announcements that Sherry Reichert at Imagine Photography did.  Can I just say, she is THE BEST photographer!!  Not only did I fall in love with the birth announcements, all of the pictures that she took were just breathtaking!  I mean, I knew that Violet was stunning but I had no idea she was that beautiful!  She really captured the beauty, simplicity and innocence of a newborn baby.  I really can't wait to keep taking Violet back to Sherry.  The images below really don't do the announcements and pictures justice.  You'll just have to book Sherry and see for yourself!  
Side 1

Side 2

Violet and I wish you a happy and loved hump day!







No comments:

Post a Comment