Tuesday, November 16, 2010

a stuffed turkey

So, here I sit, fat and plump like a stuffed turkey...how fitting considering we're a couple of weeks away from Thanksgiving!  I never imagined that my skin could stretch so much and that I could look so round.  The scary part is, I'm probably going to still get significantly rounder!  We had our friend, Joe Gray, from Grayscale Photographic, take some maternity pictures for us this past weekend.  I have to admit, I wasn't thrilled about getting fat pictures taken.  I did it because I felt like it was something that we were SUPPOSED to do.  But after looking at some of the pictures, I was really happy that we had them done.  I've always been weight conscious and always critiquing my own appearance, so for the first time during my pregnancy, I felt pretty confident after looking at the pictures.  Not to mention, Joe did an amazing job and managed to make a fat lady happy about her pictures!  Do I plan on ordering a poster size picture of myself?  Hells no.  But will I look at the pictures and cherish these last 3 months being pregnant?  Most definitely.

www.grayscalephotographic.com  

www.grayscalephotographic.com  

www.grayscalephotographic.com   

www.grayscalephotographic.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment