Tuesday, November 23, 2010

shutterfly is so fly!


So, www.Shutterfly.com is offering a great deal for bloggers (http://bit.ly/sfly2010) to receive 50 free Christmas cards!  I have about 25 favorites that I want to choose from...but I think I've narrowed it down to one...or two...  But not only does Shutterfly offer unique and contemporary Christmas cards, they also offer an array of products that you can customize for gifts or to decorate your home!  With our little lady making her grand appearance sometime in February, I already know that I’ll be ordering some canvas prints

or some mounted wall art 
to start her shrine!  J 

When Brad and I got married 3 years ago, we bought the digital files from our photographer and made photo books for our family as Christmas gifts.  I'm sure I'll be doing the same thing for baby photo books.  


I know the big website this year is supposed to be minted.com to order your Christmas cards from, but with all the special deals that Shutterfly is offering, I’ll definitely be ordering my Christmas cards from them.  Right now, they’re even offering free shipping on orders that total $25.  I even got a promo in the mail that is giving me $10 off an order of $50 or more.  With all these specials, how can you pass up Shutterfly??  Now, I need to get back to figuring out which card I'm going to order!  

No comments:

Post a Comment