Tuesday, September 7, 2010

miss piggie and the brat

So, I finally broke down and bought and wore a maternity dress.  I'm not proud about it, but I guess I am happy that my belly is getting bigger?  Anyways, the dress is still a little big on me...but only on days that I don't eat the all-you-can-eat fried chicken dinner at Giant City Lodge...

This past weekend, I got to meet up with my best friend and her 17 month old boy, Lincoln, who live in Kansas City.  It's so cute because Lincoln is starting to say words and make animal sounds.  Well, it was cute in the beginning.  My friend and I were trying to teach Lincoln to say my name but most of the time he just gave me a blank stare...until one last time when we tried to get him to say my name, he pointed at me and said, "Oink oink."  In case you don't know what animal sound that is, Lincoln basically called me a pig.  Twice.  My friend just started laughing and I was just glaring at the kid.  The kid that I used to love dearly.  Then my friend said, "No, Lincoln.  Her name is Soo.  Try saying 'Soo'."  Then once again, the little brat said, "Oink oink."  Bullying sure is starting at a much younger age these days...  All I know is, Lincoln might be left off of "Oink Oink's" Christmas list...

No comments:

Post a Comment