Thursday, June 2, 2011

20 Summer Goals

1.  Lose the remaining baby weight (4 pounds) that is stuck to my ass and thighs.
2.  Have V sleep trained...just in time for her to teeth and break every rule of the sleep training!  (Ugh.  Teething...I think I hate that word more than "blowouts"...but not more than "dump.")
3.  Go to at least 2 Cardinals games this summer.  Bud Light just tastes better at Busch Stadium...  
4.  Get a nice tan!
5.  Go to my nephew's tee ball games.
6.  Try not to cut my hair.  (This is going to be a hard one.  I want to grow my hair out, but the longer it gets, the more spit-up it catches when I'm burping V...)  
7.  Read this book.
8.  Find an organization that I can volunteer for.
9.  Try to spend more time away from V.  (Just typing this out makes me very anxious!!!)
10.  Make this dessert.  (Yes, this counteracts with goal #1.)
11.  Find a cheap flight to Boston for V and me.
12.  Go the farmer's market at least every other week.  
13.  Learn the tricks to my Nikon camera.  And by learn, I mean have my brother in law fly out from Boston and teach me how to use it...again...  
14.  Try to get all the pineapples, bananas and watermelon on Angry Birds Rio.  
15.  Try not to get bitten by any mosquitos.  
16.  Spend more time with Connor Kleinschmidt.  
17.  Make a lot of homemade ice cream.  
18.  Go on evening walks with V and B.  
19.  Go on early morning walks with Bridget, Brooke and Deb.  (This should help with #10 and #17.)
20.  Try to get more sleep!!!  (In my dreams.)

(I gotta throw in some pics of V with every post!  :)


 
Yes folks, her hair is long enough for a pony tail!


 Hasn't quite mastered sitting up yet!

Babies like to wear jeggings, too!


1 comment:

  1. Great summer goals! I'm especially fond of #11!!!

    ReplyDelete