Saturday, June 26, 2010

asian chris farley baby?

So, a few nights ago, I had a dream that the baby was all white....it didn't look Korean at all. Then the very next night, I had a dream that the baby was all Korean...no Fager gene to be found. So of course, it got me thinking who the baby is going to look like! I'd like to think the Korean gene is pretty strong, but I'm not sure if it can compete with the Fager gene!

When looking at the pics above, it's clear to see that my husband, as a baby, resembled Chris Farley...this does concern me a bit. Does that mean my baby is going to look like an Asian Chris Farley? Another topic of concern is just how big baby Chris Farley was when he was born...over 11 pounds!! 11 pounds!!!!! And I'm 5'1" and 114 pounds!!! When I went to get my first ultrasound the other day, I should've went ahead and scheduled my c-section...

4 comments:

  1. i saw your link on facebook and thought i'd check you out! just wanted to say congrats!! how exciting!

    i really thought there was no way any of aaron's genes would squeak through but as of now, it looks like they dominated my puny korean genes. i thought our kids would look like the jon&kate bunch, but so far i've got a blue-eyed, semi-blonde baby on my hands. i would question if he was my baby if i didn't have the c-section scar to prove he was! lol! yeah, i'd schedule that c-section now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, susan! we're pretty excited!
    and yes, i've seen pics of your lil (all white) baby! could he be any cuter??? i'm sure no matter what our baby looks like (even if it's an asian chris farley), i'll still be in love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i came over from facebook too! i just cried i was laughing so hard at this post! you are a funny girl! you will have lots of weirdness with your body but it will be all worth it in the end...and you are right, not matter what he/she looks like, you will have a new love in your life! looking forward to "crying" with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! I didn't know babies could be born over 10 lbs!!!! I'm really interested to see how this goes for a short girl ;)

    ReplyDelete